Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

EVA Video Series: Black Nerv

By MetalAnime
EVA: Black Nerv

The allied 'Otakus' of the Alliance of Anime will pool their resources together to execute Black Nerv, which essentially just means a few cast members will be recruited and we're going to do a fan video of the series Neon Genesis Evangelion. The format for this will basically just be like a running commentary throughout the series. A lot of the things that weren't noticed by many of the people but caught the attention of a selective few, we're going to point those out and interject our opinions about what we think of it. Personally, Asuka has me boning a wall at times (yes, I have a wall fetish, you have a problem with that?)....However she pales when compared to the Yoko from Gurren Lagann, she has me boning pillows, mhmm....Soft, warm, plushy pillows.

Stay tuned for more updates on this EVA video series.




Encyclopedia Dramatica

Redgame sent me a link to this ridiculous encyclopedia that was at the same time, kind of funny. Be warned, this is not for the easily offended or immature, however, you should still click this link because it's a crime to miss out on something this stupidly funny.



Redgame's Radio Show

Red has had his radio show for quite some time now....Though on some weird fluke, I can never seem to be able to listen to it live, every time I go there, he puts me on hold for like a half hour and I'm stuck there seething and thinking about hiring Syphilis infested monkeys to fill his room with pee. But, at last, no longer shall I have to resort to going barracuda on my chair for every missed out episode of the radio talk show, Redgame just told me today that there was a HTML embed feature which can permit the talk show to be aired right here. I Should have told me that before, but whatever....It's time to set the monkeys loose....

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist