Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Bumbling Bees + Anime'd Remix?

By MetalAnime
That feeling, what's it called....Oh yeah! Nostalgia, not quite certain what it exactly means yet, but I'm under the impression it has something to do with past memories and euphoric feelings. Redgame had this video on his favorites and showed it to me three days ago; I just know dubbed it worthy to post here :/....Such a nub.... Yet, I had a valid reason to not post something like this until today, for one....The video is split between total pawnage (the good kind) through the first half of the video, and epic fail (complete shit) on the second half. Previous animes that I watched and forgotten were reinstated by the minute and a half introduction of the 'Bumble bee Anime remix'; it rocked ass of course. Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin, Detective Conan, hell....I can't remember the others listed; they were memorable milestones within my anime watching career (I'm hardcore 'Otaku' ^_____^) that became forgotten for nearly a year, but this video replenished my most treasured memories of some of the most epochal anime series ever published onto the Internet.


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 6:12 PM
    the video wasn't that well done. there were subtitles everywhere and the video quality sucked at the last half of the video.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist