Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Caramelldansen Revolution!

By MetalAnime
Caramelldansen Revolution!

Salutations my fellow 'Otaku' comrades! It seems I caught the Caramelldansen fever again and now I'm addicted to another type of remix, or should I say remixes, of this phenomenon called $@#!ing Caramelldansen. I love it and hate it at the same time ()__________(), but....I still mostly love it ;P! Otherwise, I wouldn't have done the remix for it earlier. Anyways, I searched up some different types of the Caramelldansen remixes, though I had no idea there were any besides the Speedycake Remix out there, and what surprised me was that I reached like nearly 200 different results for different versions, at least that's what most them claim to be. On that particular topic, this whole week will be to honor of the Caramelldansen cultural revolution that has changed the way anime fans view the Internet and everything else now. Popotan still kind of sucks, the only reason I watched it (Redgame too) was because of Caramelldansen, but it turns out the anime is not as half as entertaining as the song, probably because I only watched the first few episodes :P. Meh, I'm still going to finish it though, since it's still not a bad anime, just isn't as good as some of the more epic ones lying out there.

This is the DJ SHIMAMURA REMIX which I'm pretty confident was remastered by a guy with the name Shimamura. Would anyone mind telling whether or not this is actually part of the Popotan original soundtrack?




On other news, I figured out Redgame's embarrassing secret. The picture kind of reminds me of the time Shinji did the same thing, except it was on an episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion and he had to use a teacup instead of a wad of shampoo.




Slutty Stars Good Rapes Go Bad

He-he....! Needn't say more than that....


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist