Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Phew!

By MetalAnime
It's been quite a while since the last post, but some things urgently needed attention and I couldn't ignore them....

Yes, I had to help reestablish my secret stash of 'pr0n collection.' Anyways....Since there is currently no alternative, it's been decided that an anime music video will be done by the Alliance of Anime just for the heck of it. A couple of posts earlier (I think three), there was a list of mentioned anime, one by one the allied 'Otakus' of this alliance will eliminate and implicate into the anime music video until we have the next anime phenomenon video to hit the another generation of YouTubers.

We're starting with Ai Yori Aoshi, on the next post, we'll be adding updates on everything throughout the video, so look forward to that....

....Now I just need to get Redgame off his retired ass so he can do the pictures for the alliance again.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Redgame October 7, 2008 at 7:44 AM
    Retired!...nah

    I'm just doing a bunch of other things, believe it or not I actually work with other people! :O

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist