Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Videogames....Huh?

By MetalAnime
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of animes being ripped off the television screens and placed into videogame consoles, notably the PS3 or its precedent the PS2. I thought that since most of these animes were a hit, maybe the videogame industry wouldn't completely molest the greatness of the franchises by releasing a completely nut shot blow to gamers everywhere. I was only half right, turns out that while everyone on the Internet these days are complaining about how the anime game series aren't as entertaining as the actual animated series themselves. I disagree with that, watching Redgame struggle with the old Nintendo 64, or Sega, version of the Neon Genesis Evangelion videogame is pretty 'laughing my ass off' entertaining. He was playing it on his laptop on some downloaded program that simulates the Gameboy, so when I received a message from Redgame insulting Shinji in so many different ways that I didn't think possible, I cracked up. The messages will say stuff like....

"Shinji you twat, kill the stupid b-! No.... You dumb shit! Left does not mean down you clinically depressed dwarf testicle!"

or

"Stop sitting there staring like a fascinated drug addict! There's no stinkin' pony there you blithering idiot! Shoot the enemy! While you're at it learn to reproduce sperm at a normal rate!"

~ Redgame (with some exaggeration)

Ha-ha, yeah....Watching that was right there next to watching the actual series. Lacking entertainment my ass, I hadn't laughed as hard as I did yesterday since the day before that.

By the way, new month, Suhweet! This is the month of trick-or-treating and yes, I'm still going to trick-or-treat, it's free candy.

RedG2007 (11:23:24 PM): I do remember one thing I used to say
RedG2007 (11:23:28 PM): when I watched it
RedG2007 (11:24:33 PM): everytime shinji would act like a pussy I would make a light somewhat orgasm sound, kinda like a gay guy being scared
RedG2007 (11:24:42 PM): it was funny as fuck to my friends
RedG2007 (11:25:07 PM): I would be like "uh!..no I ..ehh!"
SoundsofVictory0 (11:25:12 PM): rofling.
SoundsofVictory0 (11:25:27 PM): i'm so copying and pasting this.
RedG2007 (11:25:30 PM): lmao

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist