Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Listen to Redgame Sing!

By MetalAnime

Redgame is one brave voice actor....Or should I say singer? After listening to Minoru Shiraishi's vocal talents during the song Koi no Minoru Densetsu, which is nothing more than a parody off the original, he wanted to sing his own version of Minoru's song. I agreed to help him edit it, so now we're climbing the ladder of voice acting and singing -.-. More news on this will be updated, as of right now, I have my hands full trying to edit this.


Anime-Forums

Since nearly no one was online for the whole day, I decided to just visit a couple of random forums and I landed a pretty welcoming community. The people at Anime-Forums are pretty hospitable, new friends include Metezuko and Tosan139, along with a few others that were just full of win. I guess this weekend was pretty sweet, wondering when, or whether, Redgame is going to post up something how his weekend went. I do know that he was pretty busy with somethings but at least some we did spuff [it's a new word deal with it -.-] up the blog.


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist