Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

You Can Has Anime

By Supernaut
I'm here writing about anime and manga in general, this is my opinion and reflects personal thoughts and emotions.

On the thought regarding anime I like it, but there are a few details about it that don't appeal to me. I think there needs to be more blood and violence in anime. They should be cut up or mutilated to little pieces. I know all anime can't be gory but some of them are just clean for me to take seriously. A lot of people in anime carry swords, but never use them to cut any limbs off, etc...., if you have a sword, freakin' use it! Another aspect I despise are the poorly done fan dub videos, they are just plain horrid. As for AMVs they are adequate but it's hard to find the very good ones. Don't get me wrong, I like anime but sometimes they are just so ridiculously overrated, for example, Naruto. Ninjas are cool, but the ones depicted on Naruto are a bit too much. No ninja can shoot fire from their gaping mouths or summon a giant toad. 300+ episodes?! You have to be kidding me....Ending it at 100 is decent, but even that is a bit of a stretch. I like the story and action in most animes, some of the characters though, I just want to kill their sorry asses with a tire iron. The music in most anime makes me want to kill myself, excluded are animes such as Hellsing, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop....Probably because they have actual music, not some annoying techno noise.

Manga, or as I like to refer as cash scam is essentially a chapter by chapter separated book, so you have to buy the next one until you have like 7,000 mangas and you die of suffocation. Not much else to really say about it.... And as always I have written a music review. This time, I'm only doing one song.

Today's Song is 'Go To Hell by Megadeth.' I will break it up into categories.

Guitar/Bass- The Guitar and bass parts in this song are extraordinary. The solo is pure awesomesauce, and the bass adds much more than a steady groove to the song.

Vocals- The lyrics are about how the lead singer(Dave Mustaine) dies and watches his funeral before going to hell. Dark lyrics.

Overall- Epic song! A must listen to for generally anyone who likes metal or Megadeth.

Side note: this song is in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey when Bill and Ted are killed by the evil robots of Bill and Ted . Until next time....Supernaut say bye
.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist