Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Animania Cultural Revolution

By MetalAnime


Another Week....

Another week is done and out, it was pretty eventful. The comics are getting easier and a couple of new features have been added, like the voice comment thing, it's pure ecstasy. Not to mention a subscription link below for everyone who visits us to subscribe and share with their friends. Most of my weekend was spent watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, wildly but yet falsely hoping that Shinji will eventually 'get some'; try to deduce who ate my last piece of popcorn chicken from Arby's. I know you're reading this buddy! Ha-ha, anyways, leave a comment or something so we know who you are.

For those curious people wondering who did the 'Animania!' banner, it was WolfKingCarnage, a friend I met back on the AK Commons.



Anime Culture

The anime culture is very tight I have to say, not to mention it's expanding rapidly like-....Something else below my belt :D! It's a problem, I know I have to get it examined but for now, back to the subject of the anime culture. I don't want to say Japanese culture and have myself look like a ignorant 'weeaboo' but the truth is, there is a distinct relation between anime and the people who come up with them. I don't have anything against the people who dress up as Naruto or L from Death Note, but I don't understand why they would do something like that. This does not prove I'm not as hardcore 'Otaku' as them though, hell, I would just rather assemble a *bleeping* mobile suit from Gundam Wing and walk to that anime convention just to crap on everyone else there :/, which is one of the reasons I'm curious about mechanics right now....

The point is, I think there are better ways to live within the anime world instead of dressing like the characters. Of course I have nothing against cosplayers, I really like the ones that have voluptuous boobies and are scarcely closed but the ones that freak me out have to be those who cross dress and use cosplaying as an excuse....To further my point, here is a video. It scarred me for life.



Code Geass Ending


I've been oblivious to the fact that the euphoric anime series Code Geass has just reached an end. That blows testes. I can see why CLAMP would want to end the series with two seasons instead of spamming 400 episodes like Detective Conan or Naruto, the former being so much better than the latter....I have something against a lot of mainstream anime right now, probably just a stage, whatever. What I didn't want....Is to receive messages from people telling me the damn ending to the series. They're like....

"Yo yo yo dude have you seen the ending to Code Geass yet? It's so freakin' sweet because Lelouch and his buddy dies and everyone else gets to live happily ever after I'm so fuckin' excited that my rod just grew another two centimeters weeee!"

~ Anonymous

....Actually that was a bit of an exaggeration but everyone gets my point. I think it's weird that even though Code Geass and Soul Eater were released on the same date, April 7th, 2008, Code Geass managed to finish the series before Soul Eater could....Being two season further while Soul Eater still hasn't finished season.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist