Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Scarred For Life

By MetalAnime

Being a Naruto fan (since my freshmen years of high school) I've Masashi Kishimoto's addicting story about the plot of the Hidden Leaf Village and its ninja inhabitants. Less impressive, but somewhat funnier, is this image I stumbled across today. This, along with the 'fat man loli dancing' video pretty much scarred me for life.since

By some coincidence the number of Naruto fans have diminished ever the Asuma story arc. I can't blame the people really, but considering I may be subject to heavy flaming, I won't ruin it for the people who have not reached that arc yet, but as a notice, you'll be slightly peeved and a little disappointed once that checkpoint pulls a hit and run on you.

Currently trying to convince Supernaut to write an episodic review of Death Note, and for Redgame to stop being a coach potato and finish his overdue anime review.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist