Alliance of Anime Forums

Alliance of Anime Forums
Yippee!

Action Sports News EU

By MetalAnime
I'm one of those people who really wants to visit the blocked content on schools' Internet filters. Yet, after so many different, sometimes successful attempts, at circumstancing past these filters, none of them seem to be as effective as this one new features I just stumbled upon today. It was just a normal day in e-Commerce class....You have me trying to figure out multiple ways to hack the school firewalls, most of them is just me winging it. Then you have my friend Carlos doing the work for the class which I copy at the end of the class. Due to my horrible withdrawal symptoms from lack of anime within fifteen hours, I tried extra hard today to access YouTube, but guess what people?! My Mexican friend was the one who accidentally stumbled on this super sick feature that allowed the browsing of YouTube without the adaptive firewall, which is hella' annoying by the way, filtering it the minute you see the page.

The only problem people may have would be that the language feature is German, causing people to have some trouble comprehending a few things. However, it shouldn't be too big of a trouble, at least you're on YouTube....Just follow this link here. You're welcome everyone.

Action Sports News EU
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

Alliance of Anime Featured Playlist